Starting a web design business can liven up your client's business today!
Do you enjoy designing internet websites and graphics? These are terrific internet business ideas which can put your valuable skills to work helping other business owners create outstanding websites, graphics, and draw traffic to their business?
The internet business trends and
marketing requirements for business today tell us that the website is an essential marketing
tool to be embraced by successful businesses.
Currently, however, approximately 50% of all businesses do not yet have a website presence and that doesn’t include the many businesses who have poorly designed websites which lose customers rather than expand their business capacity.
We've all seen sites that could use some help -- these are your customers just waiting for someone to help them and their website with some TLC.
Starting a web design business today for a profit by tapping into this large market of businesses who are losing customers daily by not having a web presence.
This is a terrific
business opportunity that can be started either part- or full-time in the
comfort of your own home. You'll also find this to be a flexible business that allows you to work the hours which are convenient for you as long as you can meet the deadlines of your clients.
Develop your own home based internet business by meeting with local businesses or finding clients over the internet and serving them in a virtual capacity.
Personal Niche Ideas:
1) Design graphics for a fashion blog, sports blog, or music blog to enhance the content.
2) Develop graphics for both existing websites (those needing a little sprucing up) or brand new websites.
3) Expand your services by writing website or book content.
3) Help link websites to social media or affiliate sites,
4) Consult with your clients on the best ways to get Search Engine Optimization (SEO) recognition.
5) Develop effective business marketing ideas, print advertising, etc.
6) Use your graphic design skills in the development of your mobile apps for smartphones and tablets.
Resources: Computer, high-speed internet, web design software, graphics software
Time Required: 5-15 hrs/week; can work full-time 30-40+ hrs/week
Training: Basic to Advanced computer skills, web design software, graphic design software
Market: Small to Medium-Sized Business Owners
Home Based: Yes
Location: Geographic Flexibility (Local, Regional, National, Global)
Start-Up Costs: $500 - $5,000
Minimizing Start-Up Costs: Keep your start-up costs low by checking out the availability of freeware or shareware instead of expensive software packages. Look for good online tutorials for minimal expense; investigate low cost training at your community college.
Starting a Web Design Business Back to Online/Internet Business Ideas. . .